Thursday, February 2, 2012

Happy Wife, Happy Husband

What I didn't mention in my post yesterday was how loved I felt when I arrived home from my trip to Indiana. My friend Leslie picked me up and brought me home because Jacob had to work. I walked in to see that Jacob had cleaned the whole house,  got me some beautiful tulips, rearranged the bedroom furniture, wrote me a sweet note, and had a few gifts wrapped up for me. I felt like a princess!! I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband. He is so good at wooing me! (I can't wait for Valentine's day. He keeps saying I am really going to like it. We are terrible at keeping secrets. It's ok though because I have a secret too...)

In addition to that, I wish I had pictures to show you, Jacob has lost 30 pounds! He looks incredible and I know he feels it too! Yesterday I put three 5 pound bags of flour, two 5 pound weights, and a few cans of food in a bag that totaled 30 pounds. It was hard to lift. I wanted him to see what he was carrying around with him every day. Pretty wild. He has worked so hard to get where he is and I just want to tell the world how proud I am of him! Way to go Jacob!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment