Friday, February 3, 2012

Oscar Challenge

Of course Jacob designed this

Jacob and I have been working on going back to more dating. You know when you do fun, silly, or romantic things just because? Jacob had the idea of an Oscar Challenge. Sometimes we tend to be out of the loop from the world. (By we, I mean I). The Oscars are at the end of this month and we are going to try to watch a lot of the movies up for nomination and then make our own votes and then watch the Oscars. I am super excited about this fun month long date! Now we just need to find some coffee so we don't fall asleep watching every movie.

Feel free to join us and vote online! http://oscar.go.com/mypicks

2 comments:

  1. That's a really GREAT idea, Joy!! Love it! I'll have to see if Peter's up for it. I'm always completely out of that loop too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anne! It was all Jacob. But the Oscars are like Feb 26th so we don't have much time! Hurry. I think we have resigned to just all the movies for best picture. Maybe more next year!

    ReplyDelete